Feb 12, 2010

Acoustic Awesomeness

I'm having an acoustic show at my house. That's right, I'm cool. Well.... not THAT cool, since I won't actually be performing myself. Really, I will just be being used for the house space and for the drawing in of cool people. Well, you know what? I'll take it! I'm having a party at my house. Yay. Everyone and anyone is invited. It will be in two weeks, and it will be totally free. We're trying to get a good line-up as far as people who will play, but so far we just have one: Emily Peet. She's my friend from work, and she's awesome. We are also working on gathering food for said event. More details will follow. Until then, just plan on coming. My house. Friday, February 26th.

I wanted to post a picture... but it appears blogger is against that idea, because it won't let me. won't even give me the option. Dang blogger.

1 comment:

Dusty said...

I'm excited!!! I'm going to act like I'm a total indie lover. Maybe wear a beanie or something....and a shirt that has that one guy on it....you know...that guy? :)